For higher quality and open data use
Odeon aims to improve the quality and access to open and big data published by public institutions within the framework of open government policies, and to support the growth and innovation of companies through open data use.
For this, one of odeon's key activities at the national level is to set up working groups (1 national hub in each partner country) responsible for selecting projects and offering personalized support to project holders who wish create innovative services and products from available data. In France, the regions concerned are Corsica, Occitanie, Rhône-Alpes-Auvergne and South Provence-Alpes-Côte-D’Azur.
At the Mediterranean level, odeon aims to create a network composed of entrepreneurs and researchers capable of developing the commercial and social value of open data.
Odeon is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) within the framework of the INTERREG-MED territorial cooperation Programme. It follows previous European projects on open data such as HOMER.
10 partners from 7 countries: Croatia, France, Greece, Italia, Montenegro, Slovenia, Spain.
- Croatian Agency for SMEs, Innovation and Investments (HAMAG-BICRO)
- Agency for Sustainable Mediterranean cities and territories (AVITEM)
- Greek Free open Source Software Society (GFOSS)
- Region of Crete (KRITI)
- Veneto Region
- Padova Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Craft and Agriculture (CCIAA PD)
- Chamber of Economy of Montenegro (PKCG)
- Technology Park Ljubljana (TPLJ)
- Sarga – Government of Aragon (SARGA)
- Knowledge Innovation Market Foundation (KIMbcn)
Implementation : from spring 2018 to summer 2020
Budget : 2 013 842,76 €
Link to the project’s website:
Contact at AVITEM: Floriane Leclercq - Project Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org